Adaptation de la bande dessin=?iso-8859-1?Q?=E9e_au_th=E9=E2tre_?=/ Comic Book Adaptation to the Stage

Karen Fricker kfricker at BROCKU.CA
Wed Jan 22 21:50:51 EST 2014

Marc,

Robert Lepage and Marie Michaud's Le Dragon Bleu/The Blue Dragon was inspired by TIntin and was adapted into a BD by Fred Jourdain..... it connects to your topic coming and going!

Bonne chance.

Karen

On 22 Jan 2014, at 16:59, Marc Larivière wrote:

> Je suis candidat à la maîtrise. Mon sujet de recherche porte sur l’adaptation de la bande dessinée au théâtre.
> Je suis à la recherche de bandes dessinées  qui ont été adaptées à la scène, au Canada.
>
> Si quelqu’un pouvait me suggérer des titres, ce serait beaucoup apprécié.
>
> I am a master’s student . My field of research is the adaptation of comic books to the stage.
> I am looking for any comic book that has been adapted into a play, anywhere in Canada
>
> If anyone knows of any adaptations, it would be much appreciated.
>

> Merci /Thank you.

Karen Fricker, PhD
Assistant Professor of Dramatic Arts
Brock University
ST 104 - 500 Glenridge Avenue
St Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
kfricker at brocku.ca
+ 1 (905) 688-5550 x 5780

Brock students' theatre criticism online: DARTcritics.com

Personal blog: karenfricker.wordpress.com