Fw: [ATHECast] Rose Bruford College (London) auditioning at URTAs

Lionel Walsh walsha at UWINDSOR.CA
Thu Jan 23 13:23:10 EST 2014

Hello All: thought I'd pass this along

Lionel Walsh, Associate Dean
Academic and Student Affairs
Faculty of Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, ON
N9B  3P4  Canada
www.uwindsor.ca/fahss
519/253-3000, ext. 2029

Associate Professor
School of Dramatic Art
519-253-3000, ext. 2820
Fax: 519-971-3629
www.uwindsor.ca/drama
----- Forwarded by Lionel Walsh/walsha/University of Windsor on 2014-01-23
01:22 PM -----

From:   Niamh Dowling <Niamh.Dowling at bruford.ac.uk>
To:     "'comm at athe.org'" <comm at athe.org>, "athecast at athe.org"
<athecast at athe.org>, "ATHEMemberList at athe.org" <ATHEMemberList at athe.org>,
"atmewebmaster at gmail.com" <atmewebmaster at gmail.com>,
Cc:     Anna Maloney <Anna.Maloney at bruford.ac.uk>
Date:   2014-01-23 12:09 PM
Subject:        [ATHECast] Rose Bruford College (London) auditioning at
URTAs

Dear American Colleagues
Would you forward this please, to staff or students who may be interested
in studying theatre for one year in London.
Rose Bruford College will be auditioning at URTAS for MA Ensemble and MA
Theatre For Young Audiences.
We also have a 20 week intensive Foundation Acting Course for those
wanting an intensive acting course in a London Drama School,
a time to train and see some of the best theatre in the world!
Auditions in New York, Chicago, San Francisco and London.
Those interested please get in touch with me on
Niamh.dowling at bruford.ac.uk
Thank you
Niamh

Head of School of Performance
Rose Bruford College
London, UK

Niamh Dowling
Head of School

Rose Bruford College
Lamorbey Park Campus
Burnt Oak Lane
Sidcup
Kent. DA15 9DF. UK
tel +44(0)20 8308 2600 | fax +44(0)20 8308 0542
ddi +44(0)20 8308 2634 | mobile 07534 912 231

Rose Bruford College accepts no liability for the content of this email,
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the
information provided, unless that nformation is subsequently confirmed in
writing. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the
contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

email to athecast+unsubscribe at athe.org.