Graduate Programs in Theatre and Performance UofT

Whitehead, Jay jay.whitehead2 at ULETH.CA
Fri Jan 31 16:29:56 EST 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I am trying to gather information from other university theatre departments offering MFA's regarding any policy or precedent for admitting students into MFA programs without an undergraduate degree but a vast wealth of professional experience and creative activity.   I know York University, for example will accept students without undergraduate degrees based on experience, portfolio and audition.

I would appreciate if people could provide the practices of their institutions on this topic.

Thanks.
Jay