Graduate Programs in Theatre and Performance UofT

James Dugan jdugan at UCALGARY.CA
Fri Jan 31 18:18:13 EST 2014

Yes, the University of Calgary has an explicit paragraph in the Calendar, as follows: In exceptional circumstances, individuals who do not meet academic requirements but who have significant life achievements may be considered for admission to some graduate programs.

Drama at UofC admitted an applicant to an MFA program who did not have an undergraduate degree. He had been Artistic Director at Theatre Calgary for several years and had a professional track record in Toronto.

Jim Dugan

Sent from my iPad