Editor Search - The Dance Current

Allana Lindgren aclind at UVIC.CA
Mon Mar 17 12:04:39 EDT 2014

Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 00:02:53 -0400
Subject: Editor Search - The Dance Current
From: pmeganandrews at gmail.com
To: megan.andrews at sympatico.ca

Hi friends and colleagues:

As you may already know, The Dance Current is looking for a new Editor. After 3 great years at the editorial helm, Kathleen Smith is moving on to new creative projects. We wish her well as she makes this transition. Of course we are now looking for a new candidate to join the organization.

Please consider, or forward to your networks. I appreciate your help in spreading the word.

You can find the job posting here: http://www.thedancecurrent.com/work-us-0

(www.thedancecurrent.com<http://www.thedancecurrent.com> > ABOUT US > WORK WITH US)

Thank you kindly for your assistance and all the very best to you.
Megan

~
Megan Andrews

Executive Director & Founding Editor | The Dance Current
Contract Faculty | York University Dance Dept.
PhD Candidate, ABD | York U, Communication & Culture

Twitter<https://twitter.com/TheDanceCurrent> | <https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dance-Current/159628860584> Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dance-Current/159628860584> <https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Dance-Current/159628860584> | Instagram<http://instagram.com/thedancecurrent>

The Dance Current
Canada's Dance Magazine
www.thedancecurrent.com<http://www.thedancecurrent.com/>
We Mediate Dance