Circus...

Karen Fricker kfricker at BROCKU.CA
Sun May 18 11:14:29 EDT 2014

HI Joel & Candrama colleagues,

Myself and Patrick Leroux are convening a roundtable on Circus Research in the ROC at the upcoming CATR-ACRT conference at Brock next weekend, so perhaps Christabelle could come down for the conference or contact us afterwards. We'll know a lot more about what kind of circus research and practice is going on across the country after the roundtable!

http://catracrt.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/catr-program-may-10-federation.pdf

Best
Karen

On 18 May 2014, at 08:22, Joël Beddows wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Here is a question asked by one of my colleagues in Women’s Studies, University of Ottawa.
>
> Can anyone help?
>
> Joël Beddows, B.A., D.E.A, Ph.D.
> Directeur et professeur agrégé, Département de théâtre, Université d’Ottawa
> Chaire de rechercher de la francophonie canadienne (pratiques culturelles)
> Metteur en scène

Karen Fricker, PhD
Assistant Professor of Dramatic Arts
Brock University
ST 104 - 500 Glenridge Avenue
St Catharines, ON L2S 3A1
kfricker at brocku.ca
+ 1 (905) 688-5550 x 5780

Brock students' theatre criticism online: DARTcritics.com

Personal blog: karenfricker.wordpress.com