Circus...

Kate Bligh katebligh at GMAIL.COM
Sun May 18 12:20:50 EDT 2014

Hi,

I would suggest contacting my colleague Patrick Leroux in the English
Department of Concordia University. He is a founding member and coordinator
of the Montreal Working Group on Circus Research.

Kate

    Kate Bligh
    Part-time faculty (Theatre, Irish Studies & English)
    Concordia University
    Artistic Director
    les productions *temenos*
    www.temenos.ca