CATR 2014 Shaw Festival and Banquet Reservations

Peter Kuling kuling at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 19 16:11:41 EDT 2014

*** Apologies for cross-posting ***

Just a quick reminder to all attendees of the CATR 2014 Conference at Brock
University in St. Catharines next weekend.

If you want to attend the Shaw festival or our annual CATR banquet, we
absolutely need confirmation from you by 2pm Eastern on Tuesday May 20th in
order to finalize our ticket and dinner reservations.

Shaw tickets can be purchased on-line at:
https://fedcan-association.ca/event/en/32/83?pageNum=0

If you want to attend the banquet YOU MUST email: catr2014 at gmail.com to let
us know. You can buy banquet tickets on-line through the Congress
registration system (if you haven't registered yet) or during the
conference with cash or a personal cheque.

Please email me if you have any questions. See many of you next weekend at
Brock University!

Best,
Peter Kuling
CATR 2014 Conference Co-Chair