How to Unsubscribe from the CANDRAMA list-serve

Peter Kuling kuling at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 24 13:02:35 EDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

As the Membership Coordinator for CATR I often receive emails requesting
help to unsubscribe from the CANDRAMA list-serve from people who no longer
want to be copied on these group emails.

CATR does not run this list-serve. This list serve was developed at
University of New Brunswick and does not belong to CATR. We have no
administrative power over it in any way.

I've contacted UNB ITS and received an update on how to unsubscribe from
CANDRAMA:

"Send an email to:

to automatically unsubscribe the email address from which the message is
sent; no message is required since it is an automated process."

I hope this helps anyone who has had problems unsubscribing from this
service or would like to unsubscribe.

Best,
Peter Kuling
Wilfrid Laurier University
Membership Coordinator, CATR -- catracrt.ca