Registration for the conference 21 Century Performance and Research (University of Malta) is OPEN

Stefan Aquilina stefan.aquilina at UM.EDU.MT
Wed Feb 10 08:16:26 EST 2016

Dear all

Kindly note that registration for the conference *21 Century Performance
and Research*, organised by the School of Performing Arts of the University
of Malta, is now OPEN. The conference is going to held on the 9, 10, 11
March, at the Valletta Campus of the University of Malta.

The conference has attracted a large number of speakers, and we can already
look forward to a very engaging event. It will feature presenters from the
US, UK, Canada, Spain, Israel, Italy, France, Poland, Ireland, Germany,
Iran, Nigeria, Australia and, of course, Malta. May I also take this
opportunity to remind you of the three keynote speakers that
are scheduled to present:

Prof. Christopher Balme, Institut für Theaterwissenschaft,
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München (Munich)

Prof. Sarah Whatley, Centre for Dance Research, Coventry University

Prof. Jonathan Stock, School of Music and Theatre, University College Cork

The conference website, which includes registration details and a draft
programme, can be found here:

http://www.um.edu.mt/events/21century2016

Registration fee is 50 Euros (students 15 Euros). Please note that there is
also the option to book for lunch.

Do come back to me with any questions you might have.

Best

Stefan

Dr Stefan Aquilina

Lecturer, Department of Theatre Studies

Director of Research, School of Performing Arts

University of Malta