So Save it....

Natalie Harrower natalie.harrower at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 10 12:12:35 EDT 2016

The listserv saves the listserv! Thanks Kathy. I would also be happy to
take it on, but I don't think an Ireland-based institutional listserv fits
CANdrama so well --

Google Groups is an alternative, but last time I looked it required all
subscribers to use a gmail address.

In case nobody at U of T will volunteer to sponsor this, here are some
other possibilities:

http://staff.computing.yorku.ca/faculty-staff/email/email-lists-listserv/
https://ubc.service-now.com/kb_view_customer.do?sysparm_article=KB0014691
http://lists.mcgill.ca/