So Save it....

Rebecca Burton becca_burton3 at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 10 12:41:27 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,
This is wonderful! I am very happy to see so many people rallying and checking into hosting the listserv so that it will be saved.
Here's another offer: if none of the universities pan out, then Robin Sokoloski, the Executive Director of Playwrights Guild of Canada (PGC), has said that PGC can and will host the Candrama listserv instead.
So, please keep us informed about your efforts, and we'll see how this all works out.
Cheers,
Rebecca
---

Rebecca Burton

Membership and Professional Contracts Manager,

EIT Co-Organizer,

Playwrights Guild of Canada

401 Richmond Street West, Suite 350

Toronto, ON