[Candrama] ReView: an anthology of plays committed to social justice

Julia Gray juliagray at possiblearts.ca
Wed Nov 30 10:09:38 EST 2016

Hi all!

Thought this book might be of interest to some (my first book!).

This anthology, called ‘ReView,’ features three beautiful Canadian plays
committed to social justice.  The book aims to provide readers with entry
points to explore a range of interrelated social issues including ageing,
homophobia/heteronormativity, race, class, gender, sexuality, among a host
of others.  Each script includes an introduction by the artist-researcher
teams pointing to the impetus for creating the play.  While not coordinated
this way intentionally, this book’s release is timely as we look for spaces
to consider power, difference and love.  Would be great for classrooms and
teaching.

Here’s a link to amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/ReView-Anthology-Committed-Justice-Fictions/dp/9463008195/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8

Julia

--
Julia Gray, PhD
email: juliagray at possiblearts.ca phone: 416-884-6941

Current book: ReView: an anthology of plays committed to social justice
<https://www.amazon.com/ReView-Anthology-Committed-Justice-Fictions/dp/9463008195/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1480517331&sr=8-1&keywords=ReView+Julia+Gray>