[Candrama] Colingual French+English plays?

Hanrahan, Gail gail.hanrahan at uleth.ca
Wed Jan 25 17:30:27 EST 2017

Hi Robin
Meg Braem’s Blood: a scientific romance has some French between the two girls. A kind of Franglais the girls create --= not sure if that is right for your purposes.
David Fenario’s Balconville if memory serves.
I forget the author but Beaux Gestes and Beautiful Dreams I think has some of this as well.

Gail