[Candrama] Performance Studies international 25 CFP: deadline extended to Dec 31

Pil Hansen pil.hansen at ucalgary.ca
Mon Dec 10 19:04:27 EST 2018

DEADLINE EXTENDED:
Performance Studies international #25 / Calgary

New Submission Deadline: Monday, December 31st

Thank you to the many who have submitted proposals for the 2019 PSi conference in Calgary July 4 - 7. We are now beginning our vetting and selection process. However, we will accept late proposals up to Monday, December 31st, with the understanding that priority will be assigned to those submissions that arrived by the original deadline.

PSi #25 2019: "Elasticity"
School of Creative and Performing Arts, University of Calgary
Calgary, Alberta, CANADA
July 4 - 7, 2019

For the full CALL FOR PROPOSALS, please visit the conference website: www.psi2019calgary.com<http://www.psi2019calgary.com>

Conference Convenors: