[Candrama] CTR & Jeu

Ric Knowles rknowles at uoguelph.ca
Mon Jan 22 11:03:33 EST 2018

Dear all,

A colleague in the US is looking to give away copies of CTR and Jeu (see message below). If there are any takers, please contact Jeanne Klein directly!

Cheers,

Ric

Ric Knowles<https://www.uoguelph.ca/arts/sets/people/ric-knowles>

University Professor Emeritus<https://www.uoguelph.ca/arts/sets/people/ric-knowles>