[Candrama] CATR Research Scholarships (McCallum and Lawrence): APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MAY 1

Roberta Barker Roberta.Barker at Dal.Ca
Wed Apr 17 18:50:50 EDT 2019

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I am writing to let you know that the deadline for this year’s CATR two research scholarships, the McCallum and Lawrence Scholarships, has been extended until May 1, 2019. We hope this will make application a little more possible for all the wonderful researchers out there who are swamped at this challenging time of year!

You can find the updated Call for Applications on the CATR website here:

http://catracrt.ca/2019-catr-acrt-research-scholarships/

You can also find it in the file attached to this message. Emily Rollie, Chair of the CATR Research Scholarships Committee, very much looks forward to receiving your applications!

Sincere best wishes,
Roberta

Dr. Roberta Barker
Associate Dean Academic, Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Associate Professor of Theatre, Fountain School of Performing Arts
Dalhousie University
Tel: (902) 494-1254
barkerr at dal.ca<mailto:barkerr at dal.ca>

Dalhousie University is located in Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq. We are all Treaty people.