[Candrama] Stanislavski Studies - call for submissions

Paul Fryer paul at paulfryer.me.uk
Mon Feb 25 04:04:15 EST 2019

/*Stanislavski Studies: Practice Legacy and Contemporary Theater*/
(Routledge/Taylor and Francis) welcomes proposals as part of our rolling
submission policy.

The journal, published twice a year, in May and November, is a
peer-reviewed publication with an international scope, focusing not only
on Stanislavski's work as an actor, director and teacher, but more
broadly on his influence and legacy which can be seen in the work of
many of the theatre's most influential figures.

We aim to be accessible to both the academic reader and the practitioner
by collecting together some of the best contemporary scholarship,
translations and information about major research resources. We provide
a forum for the analysis and discussion of the history, legacy and
application of Stanislavski's theories and we publish articles that
investigate, take issue with and consider the applications of his
theories to the contemporary theatre.

We are committed to the support of all forms of scholarship and our
interest in practice-research is embodied in our link with the
international research project, /The S Word/. Papers and other material
generated by this project are published in alternate editions of the
journal.

To submit an article or proposal, or to discuss your ideas for a future
submission, please contact Paul Fryer (paul at paulfryer.me.uk).

For further details of the journal, and advice on submission, please
visit https://www.tandfonline.com/loi/rfst20.

--
Prof. Paul Fryer PhD, FRSA, FHEA.
Visiting Professor, School of Performance and Creative Industies, University of Leeds.