[Candrama] suggestions for a new theatre history textbook?

Guillermo Verdecchia gmo.verdecchia at utoronto.ca
Tue Jul 2 11:28:23 EDT 2019

The Zarilli (et al.) Theatre Histories is nothing like the Brockett, but very much worth considering I think. Its approach is global and diachronic; perhaps tries to cover a little too much and sacrifices some ‘depth’ but as an Introduction I think it is very engaging.

Guillermo Verdecchia
CDTPS

Due to the UC Building Revitalization, wheelchair-accessible entrance to University College will be temporarily closed as a safety precaution during the next phase of construction. Unfortunately, no alternative barrier-free entry will be possible until early 2019. We apologize for this setback on the road to making UC a more accessible building in the coming year.

For information on all construction-related closures and a list of available entrances, please visit:https://www.uc.toronto.ca/uc-under-construction