[Candrama] Scenes for young female actors

Lionel Walsh walsha at uwindsor.ca
Thu Jul 11 09:46:25 EDT 2019

Dear Colleagues:  I am looking for scenes from Canadian plays for first-year female undergraduate students. I would prefer the characters to be in their late teens, but am open to early 20s.  Any suggestions are much appreciated.  I will compile a list and share it with the candrama subscribers.
Thank you
Lionel

Lionel Walsh (he, him, his)
Acting Director & Associate Professor
School of Dramatic Art
Room 200B, Jackman Dramatic Art Centre
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Avenue
Windsor, ON  N9B 3P4
519/253-3000, ext. 2820
www.uwindsor.ca/drama<http://www.uwindsor.ca/drama>
www.universityplayers.com<http://www.universityplayers.com/>
www.uwindsor.ca/inspiredactinglab<http://www.uwindsor.ca/inspiredactinglab>

[signature_405350732]<http://www.uwindsor.ca/futurestudents>
[signature_228612579]<https://www.uwindsor.ca/provost/sites/uwindsor.ca.provost/files/uwindsormailerbook2019_hq.pdf>
The University of Windsor sits on the traditional territory of the Three Fires Confederacy of First Nations, comprised of the Ojibwa, the Odawa, and the Potawatomi.

Disclaimer: This message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed only, and may contain information which is privileged, confidential, proprietary, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, distributing, copying, or in any way using this message or any of its contents. If you have received this communication in error, kindly notify the sender, and destroy and delete any copies you have received.