[Candrama] Brecht in Prague - 8th to 10th November

Paul Fryer paul at paulfryer.me.uk
Sun Sep 15 12:46:43 EDT 2019

Please join us for the international symposium *
*

*Bertolt Brecht: Contradictions as a Method*, at DAMU Theatre Academy in
Prague, Czech Republic,

Friday 8th to Sunday 10th November.

Presented by *DAMU and The S Word*, the symposium welcomes guest
presenters Thomas Ostermeier, Stephen Parker, Jan Cisar, Jean-Louis
Besson, David Barnett and David Zoob.

The symposium will include keynotes and guest presentations, 23 papers,
4 workshops, 4 panel presentations, discussions and forums, with
delegates from the UK, USA, Czech Republic, Greece, Germany, Finland,
Sweden, France, India and Australia.

Booking is available online @:

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/bertolt-brecht-contradictions-as-a-method-an-international-symposium-tickets-61094314740

You can find full details of the event on our website:
https://brechtinprague.amu.cz

We look forward to meeting you in Prague.

--
Prof. Paul Fryer PhD, FRSA, FHEA.
Visiting Professor, School of Performance and Creative Industries, University of Leeds.