[Candrama] Two Tenure-Track Positions in the School for the Contemporary Arts, SFU

Peter Dickinson peter_dickinson at sfu.ca
Thu Dec 10 13:00:25 EST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I wonder if I might prevail upon you to distribute to your respective networks the attached advertisements for two tenure-track positions in the School for the Contemporary Arts at SFU:

1. Assistant Professor of Contemporary Dance Forms within Afro- Diasporic, Indigenous or Asian Contexts

2. Tier 2 Canada Research Chair in Indigenous Contemporary Arts

The full job ads for each position are attached. Please note that as we are an interdisciplinary art school, the CRC in Indigenous Contemporary Arts may cross and/or combine the disciplines of dance, theatre, film, music/sound, and visual art. Candidates for this position may be artist-scholars whose research practice is primarily creative or scholarly, or a combination thereof.

Many thanks for your help, and I hope some of you might also consider applying! :)

Peter

Peter Dickinson, PhD
Professor and Graduate Chair
School for the Contemporary Arts | SFU
Director, Institute for Performance Studies | SFU
T:  604-908-0993
W: http://www.sfu.ca/~ped

At Simon Fraser University, we live and work on the unceded traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples of the xʷməθkwəy̓əm (Musqueam), Skwxwú7mesh (Squamish), and Səl̓ílwətaɬ (Tsleil-Waututh) Nations.