[Candrama] SAVE THE DATE! Urgent-Emergent 2020- T&PS Grad Conference @ YorkU, March 28&29

Justine Conte conte at yorku.ca
Mon Feb 24 16:04:20 EST 2020

Hello,

The Graduate Program in Theatre & Performance Studies (York University), Centre for Imaginative Ethnography, and Sensorium – Centre for Digital Arts and Technology cordially invite you to attend our 2020 graduate conference, Imagining Differently: Research-Creation Practices in Urgent Times. We are honoured to welcome artist and academic Dr. Natalie Loveless as our keynote speaker.

There will be a roundtable with Dr. Loveless that will be held on March 29th with a limit of 12 participants. Please RSVP to conte at yorku.ca<mailto:conte at yorku.ca> if interested, spots will be given on a first come, first served basis.

When: March 28 and 29, 2020
Where: Accolade East Building, Rooms 207 and 209

We will also be featuring a multimedia ethnographic physical theatrical piece titled the morning I died I flew over the tobacco fields on Saturday, March 28 in the McLean Performance Studio (ACE 244) at 6:00 PM.

The event is free to attend and light refreshments will be provided. For the performance, please RSVP to blgold at yorku.ca<mailto:blgold at yorku.ca>

Please see the attached pdf for a detailed schedule of the event.

You may track the event via our Facebook event pages:

Imagining Differently: Research-Creation Practices in Urgent Times: https://www.facebook.com/events/573144020180774/

The morning I died I flew over the tobacco fields: https://www.facebook.com/events/2487463411582094/

[cid:2b2b3a32-2fe4-4db4-8a07-211e6910fee3 at CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]
[cid:01fce963-acc1-44eb-b2cb-735f1433a1f5 at CANPRD01.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM]

All the best,

Justine and Rajat