[Candrama] Deadline for Nominations for 2019 CATR / ACRT Scholarly Awards: January 20, 2020

Roberta Barker Roberta.Barker at Dal.Ca
Fri Jan 17 13:55:29 EST 2020

Dear Friends

I hope your January is going well!  I am writing to remind you of the upcoming deadline for nominations and suggestions for this year’s CATR / ACRT Scholarly Awards: the Jean-Cléo Godin Award, the Patrick O’Neill Award, the Richard Plant Award, and the Ann Saddlemyer Award.  The deadline for this year’s nominations is Monday, January 20, 2020.  You can find all the details of all the awards, and the guidelines for nominations, in both French and English here:

http://catracrt.ca/guidelines-call-for-nominations-2019-scholarly-awards%ef%bb%bf/<http://catracrt.ca/guidelines-call-for-nominations-2019-scholarly-awards/>

Please know that self-nominations are welcome, and that we love to hear about work that is “off the beaten track” and that may not have been spotted by our intrepid committee members.  If you know of a great piece of work that was published this year, we would love to hear about it. You can send all nominations to me at barkerr at dal.ca<mailto:barkerr at dal.ca> or roberta.barker at dal.ca<mailto:roberta.barker at dal.ca>.

Please do not hesitate to contact me with nominations, suggestions, or questions.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Very best,
Roberta

Dr. Roberta Barker
Associate Dean Academic, Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Associate Professor of Theatre, Fountain School of Performing Arts
Dalhousie University
Tel: (902) 494-1254
barkerr at dal.ca<mailto:barkerr at dal.ca>

Dalhousie University is located in Mi’kma’ki, the ancestral and unceded territory of the Mi’kmaq. We are all Treaty people.