[Candrama] Theatre Research in Canada / Recherches théâtrales au Canada Issue 41.1: Race and Performance in the US-Canada Borderlands Launch, Editors Roundtable, and Informal Chat Session

Jeff Gagnon jeff.gagnon at mail.utoronto.ca
Thu May 7 16:22:46 EDT 2020

Please join us for the soft launch of our special journal issue of Theatre Research in Canada/Recherches théâtrales au Canada  41.1: Race and Performance in the US-Canada Borderlands. To celebrate the launch of the issue, we will have a roundtable with the editors and several contributors via Zoom, open to the public, with a public Q&A period following the roundtable. Please feel free to drop in! We’ll be discussing our research and thinking about the many possible futures of race and performance across borders.

Date: Sunday, May 10, 15:00 - 16:30 EDT

Guest Editors:

Colleen Kim Daniher

Katherine Zien

Featured Speakers:

Preeti  Dhaliwal

Colleen Quigley

Danielle Wong

Kristin Moriah

Matt Jones

Melissa Templeton

Please note that portions of the roundtable will be recorded to be posted on the journal website and/or disseminated to the website of the 2020 conference of the Canadian Association for Theatre Research/L’association canadienne de la recherche théâtrale (CATR/ACRT).

Please RSVP Colleen Kim Daniher  ckdaniher at sfsu.edu<mailto:ckdaniher at sfsu.edu> for the ZOOM Link and Password.

https://tricrtac.ca/en/issue-41-1-zoom-launch-roundtable-and-chat-session/

Issue 41.1 Zoom Launch, roundtable, and chat session. - TRIC | RTAC<https://tricrtac.ca/en/issue-41-1-zoom-launch-roundtable-and-chat-session/>
Theatre Research in Canada / Recherches théâtrales au Canada Issue 41.1: Race and Performance in the US-Canada Borderlands Launch, Editors Roundtable, and Informal Chat Session Sunday, May 10, 15:00 – 16:30...
tricrtac.ca