[Candrama] Research Creation: Live Thesis Presentation May 15 at 11am

Piet Defraeye defraeye at ualberta.ca
Wed May 13 13:29:06 EDT 2020

Please join us for a LIVE thesis presentation, which will be a good
opportunity to show Research-Creation as practised by some of our grad.
students.

*Leda Davies,* MFA Candidate Theatre Practice, Dept. of Drama, University
of Alberta.

Thesis Research Presentation *"Virtuosity at the bottom of the sea"*
this *Friday,
May 15th at 11am (MST)*.  The event will be streamed LIVE on my YouTube
Channel <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqsopKU98pq-Z9_g5DmiHoQ>.

How to access the live presentation?:

*YouTube Live Stream Instructions*
Option 1:
Go to: https://youtu.be/amICqE8nrMc (This is the direct link to the live
stream event)
At 11am the live stream will begin.
You will know the video is live because there will be a red icon that says
“Live” with a red dot next to the volume control
If you go to the video early (say, 10:55am) the icon will say “Live in…”
If you subscribe to the channel you will also be able to leave comments

Option 2:
Go to: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqsopKU98pq-Z9_g5DmiHoQ
This is the link to my YouTube Channel.
The icon for the event will be on the home screen. You will recognize it
from the poster image.
Click on the icon to play the video.
To make the video larger click on the icon of the square with the arrow in
the top left and corner.

Thank you, and I look forward to sharing this project with you in a few
days.

--
Léda Davies
MFA Candidate- Theatre Practice

[image: L.Davies.Thesis Presentation Poster.jpg]
Prof. Dr. Piet Defraeye
Professor
Associate Chair Drama (Grad.)
https://www.ualberta.ca/drama/people/faculty/dr-piet-defraeye