[Candrama] Book Launch Invitation

Magnat, Virginie virginie.magnat at ubc.ca
Thu Nov 12 20:27:56 EST 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this message finds you well. I am delighted to invite you to an online book launch event for my monograph The Performative Power of Vocality published by Routledge in 2020 (https://virginiemagnat.space/the-performative-power-of-vocality). This event will be hosted by the University of British Columbia Center for Mindful Engagement and I will be joined by two special guests, Indigenous scholar Dr. Vicki Kelly and French scholar Dr. Nathalie Gauthard, who are members of the “Culture, Creativity, Health and Well-Being” Research Cluster that I co-lead with Dr. Karen Ragoonaden (https://eminencecluster.weebly.com<https://eminencecluster.weebly.com/dr-virginie-magnat.html>). It would be a pleasure and honor to see you at this virtual gathering!

When: Dec 3, 2020 11:00 AM Vancouver  - please see digital poster attached.

Please register in advance for this meeting:
https://ubc.zoom.us/meeting/register/u5Yrf-yqqzgvGdJQO0gN-a0j3_05EN7FuJx-

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

For more information, please see Liz Saville lsaville at mail.ubc.ca<mailto:lsaville at mail.ubc.ca>

Warm regards,
Virginie

Virginie Magnat, Ph.D. Associate Professor of Performance
<https://fccs.ok.ubc.ca/about/contact/virginie-magnat/>https://virginiemagnat.space/
https://fccs.ok.ubc.ca/about/contact/Virginie-Magnat
<https://research.ok.ubc.ca/about/research-excellence-clusters/health-wellbeing.html>
https://eminencecluster.weebly.com/dr-virginie-magnat.html
https://ihlcdp.ok.ubc.ca/research/research-cluster-in-culture-creativity-health-and-well-being/
<https://www.routledge.com/authors/i19586-virginie-magnat>https://www.routledge.com/The-Performative-Power-of-Vocality-1st-Edition/Magnat/p/book/9781138659179

[1587451572014]

Respectfully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded and ancestral territory of the Syilx people.