[Candrama] In Conversation with Vivi Tellas

Luis Carlos Sotelo Castro luis.sotelo at concordia.ca
Wed Mar 22 17:27:14 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Please join me to talk via zoom with Argentinean theatre director Vivi Tellas. In her "biodramas", she collaborates with real-life social actors to stage their stories. We will be conversing about listening in the context of her work.

I look forward to welcoming you soon at that event. Please see the attached poster for details.

Best,

Dr Luis Carlos Sotelo Castro
Director Acts of Listening Lab<http://www.concordia.ca/allab>
Core member Centre for Oral History and Digital Storytelling (COHDS) <http://storytelling.concordia.ca/>
Associate Professor Department of Theatre  <http://www.concordia.ca/finearts/theatre.html> (GM. 500.61)

SSHRC-funded research project: Oral History Performance, Listening and Transformative Justice

Concordia University
Tiohtià:ke, unceded Kanien’kehá:ka territory

GM 500.61, 1550 de Maisonneuve Blvd. West, Montreal, QC H3G 1M8
t. 514 848 2424 x.4784