[Candrama] a home for Canada's Theatre Museum

Michael Wallace mwallace at TheatreMuseumCanada.ca
Fri Mar 24 07:45:10 EDT 2023

Dear Colleagues,

Yesterday, Canada's Theatre Museum announced that it has a home at The Elgin and Winter Garden Theatre Centre and plans to open later this year.

The museum began as a committee of what was then Theatre History in Canada, and is now the Canadian Association for Theatre Research.

Please see our website for details. I will keep you updated as the work progresses.
TheatreMuseum.ca
https://theatremuseum.ca/

And thanks to all those who have contributed to this endeavour over the years.

Best wishes
-Mike

Michael Wallace   (he/him)
Executive Director
Canada's Theatre Museum
TheatreMuseum.ca
416-413-7847

*NOTE: I respect that my working hours and your working hours may be different. Please know, I have no expectation that you’ll read or respond to emails sent outside your normal working hours.