[Candrama] Job Posting - Term Drama Instructor, ULethbridge Faculty of Fine Arts

Hilliard, Sarah sarah.hilliard at uleth.ca
Thu May 11 13:45:05 EDT 2023

Employment Opportunity - Drama Instructor (5-month Term)

The Department of Drama in the Faculty of Fine Arts at the University of Lethbridge invites applications for a 5-month term appointment in Drama, at the rank of Instructor III commencing August 15, 2023.

Qualified candidates will have an M.F.A. or appropriate terminal degree and a demonstrated effectiveness in teaching at the post-secondary level. Candidates with extensive professional experience, but who do not hold an M.F.A. or equivalent terminal degree, may be considered for appointment at either the Instructor I or Instructor II rank, commensurate with their education and experience. The successful candidate will teach a 4-course load in Drama which may include, but is not limited to, courses in the area of performance such as Acting I, Acting II, Playwriting I, Voice I, or Directing I, based on the successful candidate's areas of expertise and experience. The University aspires to hire individuals who have demonstrated excellence in teaching and creative activity, and have the potential to serve actively in the Department of Drama and the Faculty of Fine Arts.

Full details and application instructions are included in the attached PDF, and can also be found at the job posting on the uLethbridge PeopleAdmin website: https://uleth.peopleadmin.ca/postings/6484

Please note - application review to begin May 22, 2023.

Sarah Hilliard, B.A.
she/her/hers
Admin Assistant to the Dean of Fine Arts
University of Lethbridge
403-329-2126
W620

The University of Lethbridge is located in traditional Blackfoot Confederacy territory. We honour the Blackfoot people and their traditional ways of knowing in caring for this land, as well as all Indigenous Peoples who have helped shape and continue to strengthen our University community.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail, including any and all attachments, is only for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are advised that any dissemination, copying or other use of this e-mail is prohibited. Please notify the sender of the error in communication by return e-mail and destroy all copies of this e-mail. Thank you.