[Candrama] Mailing list submission: Job posting, Mount Allison University

Valmai Goggin vlgoggin at mta.ca
Tue Apr 30 13:37:42 EDT 2024

Hello,

Please see info below for a mailing list submission. I haven’t submitted a posting before, so please let me know if any info is missing or needs changing.

Thanks,
Valmai

JOB POSTING: McCain Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Mount Allison University

The Drama and Screen Studies Program at Mount Allison University invites applications for a three-year McCain Post-Doctoral Fellowship position (in-person) commencing July 1, 2024, subject to budgetary approval. The successful candidate will have recently completed a Ph.D. in Drama, Film, or related field. The candidate will teach four courses in addition to creative activity/research. Two courses will be DRAM3001 Drama and Theatre Theory and DRAM3201 Trends in Contemporary Theatre. The other two courses are flexible depending on the candidate’s area(s) of expertise and experience. The ability to teach some courses that may be cross listed between Drama and Screen Studies is an asset.

Review of applications will begin May 13, 2024, and continue until the position is filled.

For more information, please visit: https://mta.ca/about-mta/work-at-mta/current-opportunities/drama-and-screen-studies-program-mccain-post-doctoral-0

--
Valmai Goggin (she/her)
Instructor in Applied Theatre, Drama Studies Program

*My working hours may not be your working hours*

Join our newsletter here<https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=iNVNjADKOEO0rRBxnxVZjZ6XpYIUCDhEuKi6TvbFfH5UNVlVVEFBQkRSSTFNVkI4QTJKM1Y3UTVWTS4u>!