[Candrama] 'Our' Audiences: Casting, Community, Conversation

Signy Lynch signy.lynch at utoronto.ca
Thu Apr 25 11:31:35 EDT 2024

The Centre for Spectatorship and Audience Research invites you to:

‘Our’ Audiences:
Casting, Community, Conversation

This forum brings together artistic directors, theatre makers, and theatre researchers, to explore audiences in Ontario today - what's happening, what's changed, and what we want to know.

Where: Deerfield Hall, Rehearsal Room A, University of Toronto Mississauga campus (3359 Mississauga Road, Mississauga)

OR live-streamed via Zoom.

When: Friday May 3rd, 2024. Panels from 9:30am-1pm followed by a free buffet lunch from 1-2pm

Panelists include: Marjorie Chan (Theatre Passe Muraille), Dr. Kathleen Gallagher, Mel Hague (Factory Theatre) Frédéric Julien (CAPACOA), Sarah Kitz (Great Canadian Theatre Company), Kondwani Mwase (National Arts Centre), Pam Patel (MT Space), Marcel Stewart (b current), Dr. Jessica Watkin

Register here<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeHRw0wzFACURJlAewEdmTw5nprg30SRdwccNlLMxdthsC_nQ/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0> or by emailing signy.lynch at utoronto.ca. All are welcome!

Basic Access Information: All event spaces are wheelchair accessible. Unfortunately, we are not offering ASL interpretation for this event. For additional access questions, please email Signy at signy.lynch at utoronto.ca

We’d like to thank our sponsors:

  *   The Collaborative Digital Research Space, University of

Toronto Mississauga
  *   The Department of English & Drama, University of Toronto

Mississauga
  *   The Canadian Association for Theatre Research

For more information, please visit our website: centreforspectatorship.com<http://centreforspectatorship.com>

Signy Lynch, PhD (she/her)
Assistant Professor
Department of English & Drama, University of Toronto Mississauga
Centre for Drama, Theatre, and Performance Studies, University of Toronto