[Candrama] Playwrights Canada Press Celebrates 40 Years

Annie Gibson annie at playwrightscanada.com
Thu Mar 21 11:31:43 EDT 2024

Playwrights Canada Press is celebrating our 40th Anniversary with a
fabulous Book Launch Bash, and you’re cordially invited!

Join us for a fun and festive evening as we showcase readings by renowned
dramatists and offer an exclusive on-site book sale with a 40% discount on
all items to honour forty years of outstanding Canadian dramatic literature.

The festivities will be hosted by award-winning journalist and culture
critic, *Aisling Murphy*, and graced by special appearances from *Jill
Carter, Amanda Cordner, Jeff D’Hondt, Thomas McKechnie, Kat Sandler, Erin
Shields, Pamela Mala Sinha, Mohammad Yaghoubi,* and *David Yee*.

The event kicks off at *7pm* on *Monday, March 25th*, at *Buddies in Bad
Times Theatre* (12 Alexander Street
<https://maps.app.goo.gl/QUUH28ng91YvYReM8>) in Toronto. Masks are
encouraged. ASL interpretation will be provided. Venue accessibility is
available HERE <https://buddiesinbadtimes.com/accessibility/>.

*Admission is free, but registration is required. Please RSVP at the
Buddies in Bad Times Theatre Box Office HERE
<https://buddiesinbadtimes.com/event/playwrights-canada-press-40th-anniversary-book-launch-bash/>.*

Thank you to all CATR members for inviting us into your community over the
last forty years!

Take care,

Annie

Annie Gibson (she/her)