[Acocoops] PAS 1084: surplus bins and old stock

Jason Greatrex jgreatrex at uwaterloo.ca
Tue Apr 9 13:10:38 EDT 2024

Hello,

Great work on cleaning up this space. It looks fantastic.

Thank you!

+++

Hoping we could please put a temporary pause on surplus while we look to evaluate current stock on-hand. Estimate its current value with potential repurpose opportunities. As per yesterday's message from the new Dean, are there ways WE can innovative, create collective value beyond what we are doing now?

Those interested in mgmt. consulting this is a good opportunity to present a business case!

Sharing a fun fact - K&K Surplus was selling the following devices:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01DA8A7F.11AC86D0]

Thanks,

Jason