Invitation to Dr. Abdul Kalam's lecture on April 17th

Brandi Gillett Woods bgillett at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Apr 9 12:33:14 EDT 2008

On behalf of Meg Beckel and Dean Adel Sedra, I would like to invite you
to a special lecture by the former President of India, Dr. A.P.J. Abdul
Kalam on Thursday, April 17, 2008 at 12 noon being held in the Theatre
of the Arts (Modern Languages 135). Dr. Kalam will speak on the topic of
*/Canada and India – Partnership for Global Development/*.

Since this lecture is expected to attract significant interest, we are
requesting online registration at:
http://www.engineering.uwaterloo.ca/alumni/kalam. Registration is on
first-come-first-serve basis. We will also be webcasting live at
http://epresence.uwaterloo.ca and archiving this lecture on our website.

I am attaching a pdf file with background information on Dr. Kalam and
the lecture for your review and sharing with your colleagues at UW.

Thank you.

Ibrahim

*Ibrahim Inayatali*

Director, Development & Alumni Affairs