Students Today Alumni Tomorrow Program Winter Program

Alex Lippert allipper at watarts.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 10 15:28:01 EST 2008

Hello,

I am happy to announce that the first career
session for the Students Today Alumni Tomorrow
Program (S.T.A.T) is fast approaching!
Just like last term, we would appreciate your
help in promoting the upcoming career sessions to
your students.  The sessions are very informative
not only for students who are graduating this
year, but also for students pursuing co-op positions.

All of the sessions will be held from 12-1:30pm
in the Tatham Centre room #1208, pizza and pop will be provided.

Resume Review
Tuesday, Jan. 15th

How to market yourself to employers at job fairs.
Tuesday, Jan. 29th
(A session designed to help students who are
planning to attend the largest job fair of it's
kind in the country http://www.partners4employment.ca/  on Wed. Feb. 6th)

Interview Skills
Tuesday, Feb. 12th

Professional Image
Tuesday, Feb. 26th

Negotiating Job Offers
Tuesday, March 11th

Please note an  Arts Alumni Career Night will be
held on Wed. Feb. 27th from 6-8pm - Tatham Centre room #2218.

I appreciate any help you can provide as
attendance is key to the success and continuation
of this program.  Posters will be provided to departments.

Thank you,
Alex

http://www.arts.uwaterloo.ca/arts/alumni/ArtsSTAT.html

Alexandra Lippert
Arts Alumni Officer
Faculty of Arts, University of Waterloo
Waterloo, ON N2L 3G1
Phone: 519-888-4567, ext. 37705
www.arts.uwaterloo.ca

Arts. Experience the Waterloo Difference.

"Happiness, not in another place but this
place
not for another hour, but this hour
"
                                                    Walt Whitman