Noon Hour Concert this Wednesday

Krista kabedrab at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Jan 21 10:55:53 EST 2008

Hi, All.

We have another great (free!) concert this week as part of our Noon Hour
Concert Series.  This time we're "jazzing it up"-the Michael Wood Trio will
perform blues, samba, rock, ballad, funk, and up swing by Duke Ellington,
Wayne Shorter, and others.  Please join Michael Wood (vibraphone), Trent
Reschny (tenor sax), and Kevin Muir (contra bass) for this upbeat hour of
music at Conrad Grebel University College.

Noon Hour Concert

Michael Wood Trio

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

12:30pm CGUC Chapel

:-)  Krista

Krista Lewis Abedrabbo, BA/MA music education

Special Projects, Noon Hour Concerts

University of Waterloo Department of Music

Conrad Grebel University College

Hours: M-Th.  9-3 (rm. 1106).  3-4:30 (rm. 1104)

Email:   <mailto:kabedrab at uwaterloo.ca> kabedrab at uwaterloo.ca

Phone: (519) 885-0220 ext. 24215 or 24226

Website:  <http://www.grebel.uwaterloo.ca/music>
www.grebel.uwaterloo.ca/music