Vietnam: If Kennedy Had Lived - BOOK SIGNING

Brandi Gillett Woods bgillett at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Apr 13 08:57:59 EDT 2009

CIGI, the UW Faculty of Arts and the UW Bookstore will be co-hosting a
book-signing event to celebrate the release of a new book, Vietnam: If
Kennedy Had Lived, by Dr. James Blight, Dr. janet Lang, and CIGI Chair
David Welch.

Monday, April 13, 2009 4:00 p.m., Seagram Room, CIGI
Admission is free; however, we ask that you please register in advance
at http://vietnambooksigning.eventbrite.com/
<http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=8349119&msgid=152489&act=ABBS&c=211095&admin=0&destination=http%3A%2F%2Fvietnambooksigning.eventbrite.com%2F>.
*
*

--
Brandi Gillett Woods CSEM, MA

Manager, Advancement Events
Arts Advancement Office
Faculty of Arts, University of Waterloo
Phone: 519-888-4567 ext. 38242

Live & Learn Lectures
Tuesday, March 24, 2009 Is it normal for my teenager to be gambling?
Tuesday, April 7, 2009  Saying Uncle: Speaking under Torture or Coercion
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 Necromedia
James J. Brown Auditorium, Waterloo Public Library 7pm
___