High School Enrichment at the University of Waterloo: Waterloo Unlimited

Barb Yantha byantha at uwaterloo.ca
Wed Feb 4 14:02:25 EST 2009

High School Enrichment at the University of Waterloo: Waterloo Unlimited

If you know students who thrive on academic challenge, are curious about
an array of subjects and are looking to explore university life, they
may be candidates for Waterloo Unlimited.
http://www.unlimited.uwaterloo.ca/index.html

Take a look via video at a typical day at Waterloo Unlimited
http://www.unlimited.uwaterloo.ca/media/index.html

Upcoming programs:

Grade 11 Program, March 15 - 20 (March Break)
Design Theme: From architecture and the environment to science fiction
and virtual reality, students explore the theme of Design with a
community of like-minded peers.
Cost: $300 includes meals.
  Application Deadline: February 13

Grade 10 Program, May 10 - 15
Vision Theme: From eyesight to imagination and fine art to flight,
students have the opportunity to see Vision in a whole new light.
Cost: $300 includes meals. Supervised, shared residence accommodation on
campus is also available during the program for $30/night.
 Application Deadline: April 17th

 Reaction of a student participant:  "What I carry with me from
Unlimited is the idea that everything is connected. I see that every day
and it continues to fascinate me."

 Application details can be found at:
http://www.unlimited.uwaterloo.ca/apply/

on behalf of
Rae Crossman
Program Director, Waterloo Unlimited
Centre for Knowledge Integration
University of Waterloo
EV1   Room 206
200 University Ave. West
Waterloo, Ontario N2L 3G1
519-888-4567, ext. 35159

Waterloo Unlimited-- at the University of Waterloo-- a unique enrichment
experience for high school students of exceptional potential.
http://www.unlimited.uwaterloo.ca