Avenue Q - a deal for my friends!! - 1/2 price tickets for Tuesday, November 24th - opening night 7:30pm show

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 16 09:17:46 EST 2009

For 1/2 priced tickets follow this link:

http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/evenue/ev69/se/DisplayPro
moList.d2w/report?linkID=cits&RSRC=&RDAT=&caller=PR

Enter promotional Code: Penny

Hello Everyone,

I am really hoping that you can all help me out.

There is a really cool, hip, modern musical coming to the Centre In The
Square on Tuesday, November 24th called 'Avenue Q'.  I have been excited
about this show all year and have been hoping that it sells out so that the
'higher ups' can see that people of my generation (and younger) will come
out to Centre In The Square if the right kind of shows are presented.  The
success of this show would mean that more modern musicals and shows - like
'In The Heights', 'Wicked' and 'Spring Awakening' will also come to Centre
and we wouldn't have to travel to Toronto if we wanted to see the latest
modern Broadway Musical.

'Avenue Q' has been called a cross between 'RENT' and Sesame Street.  It is
raunchy (full frontal puppet nudity), mature themed and FUNNY (Gary Coleman
of 'Different Strokes' fame is a character)  If you are a student, or
working too hard for not enough pay, you will LOVE THIS SHOW! Go to YouTube
and check out some clips!

I think that people have overlooked the Centre In The Square for so long
that it's hard to get them to notice that things are changing.  But they
will only continue to change if we can get bums in seats.

SO.  If you haven't been to the Centre In The Square lately I am asking you
to PLEASE COME SEE AVENUE Q!  I promise that you won't regret it AND you
will have an effect on what the future programming at Centre In The Square
will be.

I made a bet with my boss that I could sell out opening night if he would
give my friends a deal and he has!!  Follow this link: Avenue Q Promotion
<http://ev9.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ExecMacro/evenue/ev69/se/DisplayPr
omoList.d2w/report?linkID=cits&RSRC=&RDAT=&caller=PR>  and enter the
Promotional Code PENNY to get half price tickets for the Tuesday, November
24th show.  Remember, this offer is available for opening night only and
this promotion is only good until Wednesday, November 18th!!!

Lastly, please forward this email on to all your friends.  Spread the word.
Even if you aren't able to make it maybe one of your friends can.  Help me
sell out opening night!

Penny Hughes
Lead Receptionist
Centre in the Square