Reminder: You're Invited to attend and Promote the following lecture

Alex Lippert allipper at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Feb 11 16:05:45 EST 2010

A Friendly Reminder:

You are invited to the following lecture. Please encourage all of your
students to attend.

What led to the 2008 financial crisis? How can we avoid future economic
meltdowns? Discover answers to these critical questions at a lecture
featuring Robert Pozen, chairman of MFS Investment Management (a member of
the Sun Life group of companies), and senior lecturer at Harvard Business
School. Mr. Pozen will sign copies of his book, Too Big to Save? How to Fix
the U.S. Financial System, following the lecture.

Thursday, February 25, 2010
4:30 to 5:30 p.m. book signing and reception to follow lecture
Festival Room, South Campus Hall
Free Admission and Reception

For more information or to register you can e-mail me or call 519-888-4973.

http://arts.uwaterloo.ca/arts/alumni/events.html#bobpozen

Thank you
Alex Lippert

Alexandra Lippert, BA