St. Jerome's Reading Series 2010-2011 Schedule

The Reading Series at St. Jerome's stj.readings at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 11:12:02 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your interest in the Reading Series at St. Jerome's. We're
looking forward to a great year.

As you may already know, we have a new blog up and running. Please visit us
at: http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.com/. The schedule is already posted
there and I'll be updating it with information about the authors as their
reading dates approach.

As well, for anyone who would like a poster of the schedule to post or
share, please see the .pdf at: http://www.sju.ca/readings/poster2010.pdf.
I'll update it with the locations for the Winter readings once they are
arranged.

All the best. Hope to see you out at the readings.

Veronica Austen