Tannery Art Event

Marcel O'Gorman marcel at uwaterloo.ca
Wed May 11 21:03:37 EDT 2011

Greetings.

As a member of the Board of Directors for the Contemporary Arts Forum of Kitchener + Area (CAFKA),  I am sending out  this invitation to invite you to our 4th video cabaret: I Heart Video Art FFFFour.  This event is a fun and social way to spend a Friday night, and it's a great opportunity to see the Tannery's new event facility equipped with Christie Digital wrap-around screen display.

At the event, CAFKA will also be announcing the lineup for its biennial of contemporary art this fall, as well as an announcement about a new artist in residence program funded by Christie Digital.

I do hope that you will be able to join us this Friday evening beginning at 8 pm at the Communitech Event Space at the Tannery District, Kitchener.  You can find more information about the event below.

Please tell your friends and colleagues!  You can invite them through our Facebook event here: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=196799980363247

There are a few ways you can buy tickets in advance:
at Encore Records (54 Queen St. S. Kitchener) and Bon Mot (47 King St. N., Waterloo), online through PAYPAL at: www.iheartvideoart.com
Or you can purchase your tickets at the door.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Best,
m.

--