Waterloo Centre for German Studies: Annual Jacob-and-Wilhelm-Grimm lecture on November 10, 2011

Katja Czarnecki k3czarne at artsservices.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Nov 2 10:21:15 EDT 2011

Dear ALL,

The annual Jacob-and-Wilhelm-Grimm lecture at the Waterloo Centre for
German Studies, an important highlight in our series of events each
year, is coming up soon and I would like to personally invite you to
attend this lecture. We are very happy and lucky to have the renown
Professor of Political Science and Max Weber Chair, Dr. Christiane
Lemke, come and give a lecture on "/Citizenship in Germany: From
Mono-Cultural to Multi-Cultural Society"/. The lecture will be on
Thursday, November 10, 2011, 7:00 pm at the University of Waterloo,
Hagey Hall HH 1101, followed by a reception with cash bar.

The poster for this lecture can be found here:
http://germanicandslavic.uwaterloo.ca/events/images/Grimm.2011.web.jpg
The lecture will be given in English.

Please join us for this exciting annual event.

Thanks to the Departments of Political Science and Germanic and Slavic
Studies for co-sponsoring this lecture.

Grit Liebscher

--
Prof. Grit Liebscher