Psychology's Holiday Food Drive

Theresa Bauer tbauer at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Nov 25 14:37:20 EST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

[The FoodBank of Waterloo Region]<http://www.thefoodbank.ca/en/index.asp>The Psychology Department is coordinating a food drive to help wipe out hunger in Waterloo Region. We are asking you to pick up a few extra non-perishable food items while you shop and then drop them off under the Christmas tree in the PAS lounge (PAS 3005). Donations will be accepted until December 16, then delivered to the Food Bank of Waterloo Region.

Most Needed Items:
-Canned fruit and vegetables
-Cans of meat and fish
-Peanut butter
-Cold cereal
-Macaroni and cheese
-Pasta and sauce
-Rice
-Canned stew and chili

If you don't have time to shop, I will also be accepting cash donations.

Let's work together to make sure no one goes hungry over the holiday season.

Thanks,
Theresa

Theresa Bauer
Department of Psychology