Volunteer Eco Students Abroad!

Sherilee Diebold-Cooze sdiebold at uwaterloo.ca
Fri Sep 16 14:51:42 EDT 2011

Volunteer Eco Students Abroad!

Hey Waterloo! Volunteer during the summer of 2012 with VESA in the Amazon, Fiji, or Africa! With broad experience our VESA team will take you to your destination where you will help people in need. In addition to volunteer work, experience your host country in our week-long adventure tour.

So, teach English in village schools, work with children in orphanages, promote hygiene, build toilets and homes, and work with cheetahs and crocodiles! Hike into the amazon and go white water rafting, tour uninhabited Fijian islands and snorkel with sharks and manta rays, or visit the iSangoma and take part in an African safari!

Meet our team at our annual information sessions every hour from 12:30pm to 5:30 pm this Thursday , Sept. 15 in JR Coutts Room 208. We'll answer any questions that you might have and outline what you'll be doing at your destination. Take part in something that looks great on a resume and is sure to be the time of your life. Visit us at www.vesabroad.com<http://www.vesabroad.com/<http://www.vesabroad.com%3chttp:/www.vesabroad.com/>> !

It will be the summer of your life!