The Reading Series at St. Jerome's: 2011-12 Schedule

Tristanne Connolly tristanne.connolly at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Sep 19 15:59:32 EDT 2011

Hello friends,

Just to remind you that Drew Hayden Taylor's reading is coming up this Wednesday, and just to share with you what we have in store for the rest of the year! Here's the who, where, and when of our 2011-12 schedule. Hope to see you there! Please spread the word -- the readings are free and all are welcome.

For more information, visit us online at the Reading Series website www.sju.ca/reading_series.html,<http://www.sju.ca/reading_series.html,> and blog, canlitkicksass.blogspot.com<http://canlitkicksass.blogspot.com/>.

We acknowledge the support of the Canada Council for the Arts which last year invested $40.3 million in the arts in Ontario.

fall term 2011:

Drew Hayden Taylor, novelist and playwright -- Wednesday, September 21st, 4:30pm, Siegfried Hall

Adwoa Badoe, storyteller -- Thursday, October 6, 4:30pm, STJ 3014

Susan Goyette, novelist and poet -- Thursday December 1st, 4:30pm, STJ 3014

winter term 2012:

Rishma Dunlop and Tanis MacDonald, poets --Thursday, February 9th, 4:30pm, STJ 3014

Julia McCarthy, poet -- Thursday, March 8th, 4:30pm, STJ 3014