Join us for upcoming events at the Waterloo Stratford Campus!

Jodi Szimanski jodi.szimanski at uwaterloo.ca
Tue May 15 11:46:10 EDT 2012

We have a couple of exciting events in relation to our Master of Digital Experience Innovation program coming up in June:

MDEI BROWN BAG LUNCH
JUNE 6, 2012  1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
P2P MEETING ROOM, COMMUNITECH HUB, 151 CHARLES ST. W., SUITE 100, KITCHENER
Drive your career into the future with a Master of Digital Experience Innovation. The University of Waterloo Stratford Campus is holding an information session about the only program that combines creativity, technology and business. Learn about our full-time and part-time options, and how you can complete the educational portion of the Project Manager Professional certification.
Register today at http://www.stratfordcampus.uwaterloo.ca/programs/mdei/events.php

MDEI STUDENT SHOWCASE
JUNE 12, 2012  5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
WATERLOO STRATFORD CAMPUS, 6 WELLINGTON ST., STRATFORD, ON
Our first class of MDEI students is in the final months of their program and preparing for their next steps. They'd like to show you the projects that they've been working on and you can learn more about our students and their work.
Register today at http://www.stratfordcampus.uwaterloo.ca/programs/mdei/events.php

Hope to see you there!

Jodi Szimanski, BA, CAAP
Marketing Manager