Department of Spanish and Latin American Studies - Lecture Series Invite November 2012

Emma Courlander courland at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Oct 18 11:25:45 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,

As part of the Department of Spanish and Latin American Studies' lecture Series, I have pleasure in attaching an invitation to our next presentation by Professor Berenice Villagomez (University of Toronto) entitled
"Omen, Punishment or Path to Revolution? Earthquakes in the Mexican Cultural Imaginary".   This will be held on Monday November 12th, 2012 at 3:00pm in DC 1302 followed by a reception at 4:00pm in DC 1301

I very much hope to see you there.

With kind regards,

Dr. Monica Leoni, Chair

Emma Courlander
Administrative Assistant
Department of Spanish and Latin American Studies
Modern Languages Buildings
University of Waterloo
200 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON