Pedagogy Picnics

Shannon Dea sjdea at uwaterloo.ca
Thu Jan 24 18:47:37 EST 2013

Dear colleagues,

please find attached a flyer for a new initiative, Pedagogy Picnics -- a
brown bag lunch series featuring engaging and innovative teachers from the
Faculty of Arts. Each weekly session runs from noon to 1 p.m. and will
feature a colleague informally discussing something interesting s/he's
doing as a teacher. Bring your lunch and take away some inspiration!

Our first speaker is Jay Dolmage (English), who'll be joining us Tues.,
Feb. 5 to discuss "Steep Steps, Retrofitting, and Universal Design:
Building Accessible Pedagogy."

All Pedagogy Picnics will be held in EV3-3408. Everyone is welcome!

If you wish to receive a personal reminder about upcoming Pedagogy Picnics
(and other Teaching Fellow initiatives), please reply to me with the
subject line "teaching".

Best wishes,
Shannon Dea

--